Wednesday, February 9, 2011

On starting a blog

Einstein once said: "The right to search for truth implies a duty, one must not conceal any part of what one recognizes to be true."
This thought has motivated me for almost 40 years, and though my beliefs have changed, my desire to share what I know has not diminished.
This blog will touch on many topics. Spiritual issues will underlie many others, because in my opinion, our spiritual nature is foundational and controls the physical side of life. Issues of preparedness, health, liberty, small scale agriculture, and analysis of the problems caused by corrupt government will comprise much of my writing.
Because I believe that beauty reflects our Creator's efforts and desiring to give glory to Him, I will post some of my photographs, hoping to give inspiration to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment